- Insider is putting together its first-ever list of the best young private banking talent.
- We want to know young private bankers who go above and beyond for clients.
- The deadline to apply is April 1. Please submit your ideas through this form.
We're seeking nominations for Business Insider's inaugural list of rising stars of private banking, and we want to hear from you.
We want to know young private bankers who go above and beyond for clients and are aces at bringing in new ones.
If you know an up-and-comer who should be considered, please submit your suggestions via this form.
Please submit a brief description of their:
- work experience
- current responsibilities
- specialties (skill areas, bank products, and/or type of clients)
- accomplishments, including quantitative achievements (e.g., book size, business growth) as well as other professional honors
Criteria and methodology
They must be client-facing and under 40 as of June 1, 2022. They can work at a boutique bank or a household name institution, as long as they're based in the United States.
Editors will make final decisions.
Please make your submission through this form to have your nominee considered for the list.
Please be as specific as possible in your submission. The deadline is April 1.
You can email senior finance reporter Hayley Cuccinello at [email protected] if you have any questions or trouble submitting your nomination.