- Given today's work-from-anywhere environment, companies must explore new cybersecurity trends.
- Leaders in cybersecurity, IT, and tech will discuss future possibilities of cybersecurity.
- On May 12, 2022, Insider is hosting "Cybersecurity Trends – Prepare for a more secure future," a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from Surveillance Technology Oversight Project, Cisco, US Department of Education, and more.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
As companies extend commitments to remote and hybrid workforces, cybersecurity teams need to address new risks while helping create business value in the next normal.
Insider's virtual event "Cybersecurity Trends – Prepare for a more secure future," presented by Cisco, takes place Thursday, May 12, 2022, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from companies across sectors like tech, IT, education, and cybersecurity.
Sessions will discuss how to create a company culture of cybersecurity resilience; attracting and retaining talented information security professionals; addressing risks as we adapt to new working models; and how to weave protective measures into the fabric of the organization.
- The true cost of ransomware
- Reshaping cybersecurity in the remote work era
- Creating a culture of cybersecurity awareness
- Looking for security talent now
- Jackie Singh, Fmr. Sr. Cybersecurity Staffer at Biden-Harris 2020, Surveillance Technology Oversight Project
- Wendy Nather, Head of Advisory CIOS, Cisco
- Steven Hernandez, Chief Information Security Officer, US Department of Education
- Eman El-Sheikh, Associate Vice President, University of West Florida Center for Cybersecurity
- And many more
We hope to see you there!