- Students can get Hulu with Spotify and Showtime for only $4.99 a month.
- To qualify for this deal, you can’t have an existing Hulu No Ads plan, and you have to be a college student.
- To sign up for the Hulu with Spotify plan, you’ll need to sign up for Spotify Premium for Student.
- This story is a part of Business Insider’s Guide to Hulu Tips and Tricks.
Spotify occasionally runs promotional deals, which make a subscription to the music service more attractive to subscribers.
In the summer of 2019, for a limited time, Spotify Premium subscribers could get a Hulu subscription at no additional cost. That offer has since expired, and it’s no longer possible to sign up for this combination plan.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to get Hulu and Showtime with Spotify
If you’re eligible for a Spotify Premium for Students subscription, you can get Spotify, Hulu’s ad-supported plan, and Showtime for $4.99 per month.
To get the deal, apply for Spotify Premium for Students.
To qualify for the deal, you need to be “enrolled at a US Title IV accredited college or university, and above the age of 18,” according to Spotify. You’ll need to log in to apply for the deal using your college or university’s portal, or upload a proof of enrollment when completing the online form. This can be a student ID, transcript, or enrollment letter.
Also, in order to get the Hulu and Showtime subscriptions included, you need to meet these criteria:
Lees ook op Business Insider
- You can’t currently be subscribed to Hulu (No Ads). If you have the No Ads version of Hulu, you need to change to the ad supported plan and wait for the billing cycle to end before attempting to get the Spotify deal. Or you can make a new Hulu account.
- You can’t have any Hulu add-ons like Showtime or HBO. If you want to use your existing Hulu account, you’ll need to drop these add-ons before proceeding.
- You need to pay for Hulu directly, and not be billed though a service like Roku. If you’re subscribed to Hulu through Roku, you’ll need to cancel that subscription before proceeding.
For more details on how you’ll be billed and when, you should check out Spotify’s official page on the Student deal.