- Insider is seeking nominations for its upcoming list of the EV industry's power players.
- Nominees must work for a company developing EV tech — no CEOs allowed.
- You can submit yourself or someone you know using this Google Form.
Insider is seeking nominations for its upcoming list of the power players in the electric-vehicle industry.
As the automotive industry moves closer to a more electrified future, the EV space has grown from traditional engineering and manufacturing to include batteries, charging infrastructure, logistics and supply chain, fleet management, recycling, and so much more.
In each corner of this growing industry are great leaders, many drawing from years of experience to usher a century-old industry into a new, more energy-efficient future. These leaders are also fostering the next generation of talent in the electric-vehicle industry, whether at legacy companies like General Motors and Ford or startups like Rivian and Lucid.
Insider is looking for individuals influencing their companies the most (and playing a part in the future of the industry) but who aren't chief executives. We want to highlight the folks that are just as important to the future of these businesses as their bosses.
These are our criteria:
- Nominees must be currently working for a company that is actively working in the electric vehicle space, including charging, batteries, and manufacturing.
- No CEOs allowed.
- Submit your nominations(s) through this Google Form by June 13, 2022, by 5 p.m. Eastern.
- Tell us why you or someone you know is leading in the booming electric-vehicle industry – specifically via accomplishments or notable contributions to the industry.
- If you want to nominate more than one person, fill out a separate form for each person.
- LIMIT: A max of three submissions per company's internal PR/communications team. If a company exceeds this number, Insider will review the first three submissions. This is to ensure we are able to review a variety of nominations from many different companies. (If a company receives externally-nominated individual nominations, those will not be counted as part of a company's three and will also be considered).
- If you have any questions, reach out to this reporter at [email protected]
The form requests a photo be emailed to Nora Naughton; the photo is not a requirement for submission or selection or taken into consideration during selection. It simply makes the publishing process easier once the selected list is finalized.
You can find 202 1's electric-vehicle industry power player list here for examples of previous honorees.