- Courtney Cox confused her A-list friends by posting two Instagram photos showing her in a hot tub with David Beckham on the set of “Modern Family.”
- The second photo also featured the show’s stars Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
- Jennifer Aniston commented: “Wait….WHAT’S HAPPENING?!!??”
- Beckham seemed to confirm the pair are set to appear on the show by posting his own photo showing them reading a script, captioned: “I met a new FRIEND today at work.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Aniston may have recieved so much attention when she joined Instagram earlier this month that she briefly broke the platform, but now her former “Friends” costar Courtney Cox is raising the stakes.
Cox posted two photos to Instagram on Friday showing her with former soccer star David Beckham on the set of “Modern Family” – and it seriously confused even her A-list friends.
The photos were accompanied by the background music from James Brown’s “Celebrity Hot Tub” and the caption: “Too hot in the hot tub! #modernfamily.”
The first showed her and Beckham, while in the second, “Modern Family” stars Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson pile in.
Stonestreet, who plays Cam on the show, commented on the post: “I liked it,” while Ferguson, who plays Mitch, said: “Sorry I was so gassy.”
However, other stars were quick to wonder what was going on in the photos.
Aniston commented: “Wait….WHAT’S HAPPENING?!!??” while atress Julianne Moore simply said: “What?????”
Meanwhile, Beckham posted his own photo showing him and Cox reading a script, captioned: “I met a new FRIEND today at work @courteneycoxofficial #modernfamily.”
With both stars set to feature on the show, “Modern Family” fans are in for a treat.
The post comes after Aniston made her Instagram debut with an epic selfie featuring her “Friends” costars on October 15, which she captioned: “And now we’re Instagram FRIENDS too. HI INSTAGRAM.”
While she has already garnered 16.7 million followers on the platform, her “Friends” costars have also seen their Instagram followings grow by more than a million followers since the actress joined the platform, according to analysis from Facebook-owned tool CrowdTangle.