- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes clapped back Thursday at people who criticized the way they kiss.
- Mendes shared a video of the two of them on Instagram saying, “We just want to show you how we really kiss.”
- The pair then went in for an outrageously mouthy kiss before laughing at the camera.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We asked for this.
You, Sophie Turner, the Jonas Brothers, we all asked for this.
Well, on Thursday morning the pop couple gave us what we wanted.
“So we saw on Twitter, and stuff, you guys saying stuff about the way we were kissing, and how it looks weird and how we kiss like fish,” Mendes said at the start of a video shared with his 51 million Instagram followers.
“Yeah, it really hurt our feelings,” Cabello said in the video.
Cabello and Mendes have been seen frequently packing on the PDA since they started dating a few months ago.
“We just want to show you how we really kiss,” Mendes then added, before the pair slowly moved in toward each other.
What happened next defies description, so you’ll have to watch it for yourself:
Sorry you had to see that.
Cabello previously responded to a headline suggesting she and her boyfriend kissed like two characters in a rom-com.
“I think if you’re smooching, you got to smooch like you’re in a rom-com,” she said while talking on SiriusXM radio’s Hits 1. “What, do you want to smooch like you’re in a boring drama? No!”
- Read more:
- Shawn Mendes got a butterfly tattoo in real life after a fan edited one onto his arm in a photo
- Ansel Elgort is the surprise star of New York Fashion Week after he stepped out in diamanté shades and a purse
- Ed Sheeran wears a Spider-Man costume to go incognito at concerts, and 2 fans once told him to go away because they didn’t realize it was him