- Court records reveal Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet dubbed the “Lolita express” in 1999 alongside a Russian model who was later jailed for drugs-related offences.
- The former Miss Russia, Anna Malova, was reportedly friends with Trump and rented an apartment in Trump Tower.
- The records were submitted by a woman who the prince was pictured embracing when she was 17.
- An email sent in 2013 suggests that the prince was seen receiving a foot massage from “two young well-dressed Russian women.”
- Prince Andrew on Saturday released a statement denying knowledge or involvement in Epstein’s crimes.
- Visit Business Insider’s home page for more stories.
Prince Andrew flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet with a Russian model who was later jailed for drugs-related offences, court records reveal.
The Queen’s son flew on Epstein’s Gulfstream jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express” in 1999 alongside Russian beauty queen and one-time Miss Universe hopeful Anna Malova.
Malova, who was then 27 was reportedly close with Trump and rented an apartment in his Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to the Sunday Times.
The former Miss Russia was later jailed for failing to attend a drug-treatment programme.
The records were submitted by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who Andrew was photographed embracing when she was just 17.
Giuffre claims she was recruited as a sex slave by Epstein, who was found hanged in his cell earlier this month, when she was just 15.
The revelation comes after leaked emails suggested that Andrew was seen inside Epstein’s New York apartment having his feet massaged by “two young well-dressed Russian women.”
“Last time I visited his house… I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders, getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women,” US literary agent John Brockman wrote in 2013.
“I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.”
The prince on Saturday released a statement again denying any prior knowledge or involvement in Epstein’s crimes against underage women.
“At no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction,” he said in the statement.