- You can watch CBS on Roku through the CBS All Access app.
- To watch CBS All Access on your Roku, you need to subscribe to the limited commercial or commercial-free plan, which cost $6 or $10 per month, respectively.
- After you subscribe, you can install the CBS All Access app on your Roku and begin watching.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
CBS All Access is a subscription streaming service that offers many original and syndicated CBS shows on smart TVs and streaming media devices like Roku. If you don’t have access to CBS via an over-the-air antenna or basic cable package, you can watch most CBS content by subscribing to CBS All Access.
CBS All Access is available at two subscription levels: A Limited Commercial Plan for $6 per month, and a Commercial Free Plan, which costs $10 per month.
Both plans include the same content, which includes programming from the broadcast version of CBS and exclusive content made just for CBS All Access. The only difference is the amount of commercials.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to watch CBS All Access on Roku
After you've set up a subscription, install the app on your Roku player.
1. Using your Roku remote, press the Home button.
2. Select "Search Channels" in the left sidebar.
3. Search for "CBS." When "CBS All Access" appears in the search results, select it and then select "Add Channel." It's free to install.
4. After the app is installed, select "OK."
5. Press the Home button again.
6. Find "CBS All Access" in your list of installed channels and select it.
7. Sign in and you can start watching CBS on your Roku.