- Up to 60 presenters and performers will take home gift bags at the 2019 Emmys.
- A trip to the Four Seasons Resort in the Caribbean, $600 Dolby headphones, and chocolate-covered waffles are among the items in this year’s bags.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more.
The 71st annual Primetime Emmy Awards air Sunday at 8 p.m. on Fox from LA’s Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
Before the Emmys are handed out, celebrities will get the chance to stop by a giving suite filled with furniture, chocolate, and a few trips.
Backstage Creations will give gift bags from this year’s Emmy’s Giving Suite to up to 60 presenters and performers. This year’s presenters include Kim Kardashian West, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Gwyneth Paltrow, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Zendaya, Stephen Colbert, Amy Poehler, and Viola Davis.
Backstage Creations and the suite sponsors will donate $140,000 to the Television Academy Foundation to support their education programs for students nationwide who will become the next generation of television leaders.
From a stay at the new Four Seasons Resort Nevis in the Caribbean, Swarovski jewelry, and luggage, keep reading to see what celebs will have the opportunity to take home.
A three-night stay at the new Four Seasons Resort Nevis in the Caribbean.
The new Four Seasons Resort is located in Nevis, West Indies. The location has an outdoor spa, allows guests to go diving, and includes a spa treatment that uses volcanic sand.
A three-night stay at the Kapama Private Game Reserve in South Africa.
The game reserve is located between Kruger National Park and Blyde River Valley and has four lodges you can explore here.
A Backstage Creations representative told Insider the two trips are the most expensive items in the gift bags.
A $99 printer from Kodak.
The Kodak Smile digital printer connects to a free app. Photos can be edited on your phone before being sent via Bluetooth to the device. It’s available here.
$600 wireless headphones from Dolby Laboratories.
The Dolby Dimension Bluetooth headphones can be used with your phone, tablet, and TV seamlessly. The headphones can be charged on the go when it’s not on a power base. You can check it out here.
A denim wrap-star bracelet from Swarovski.
The bracelet is part of Swarovski’s Touchstone Crystal line. The Wrap-Star bracelets come in 14 colors and is $69. You can check it out here.
Luggage from Delsey.
Prescription eyewear from Zenni.
You can take a look at Zenni’s glasses here.
Sparkling wine from Status will be inside the gifting suite.
The family-owned wine comes in three flavors you can see them here.
Belgian waffles dipped in chocolate from Leaff Waffles.
They’re waffles, on a stick, in a leaf shape. Thirty different toppings are available for the waffles at the Santa Monica, California location. You can also order the treats online here.
Dog leggings from Walkee Paws.
The booties are waterproof and machine-washable. They have an over-the-back design to make sure they stay on and can be found here.
A steel non-stick fry pan from Paderno.
You can take a look at their pans here.
A three-card collection of gold cards from Papyrus.
The cards are exclusive to the Emmys gift bag. You can view more of them here.
A cold brew coffeemaker from Bruw.
Bruw began from a Kickstarter in 2015 and allows people to brew coffee with mason jars. The coffeemaker earned a deal with Mark Cuban on “Shark Tank.”
Here’s everything else:
- Mountainary‘s O’Cannabalm, a balm with active THC and CBD.
- Avocado Leaf tea made from 100% natural avocado leaves.
- A bidirectional massager from Naipo.
- An anti-aging serum from AZN Labs called Afterglow Ampoule.
- Fitness gear and workout clothes from Beachbody.
- Collagen peptides from Collagen Laborés.
- Cannabis cleansing foam from High Beauty.
- Body butter from Lia Reese Canada.
- A Glow Boost Essence Serum from Lumene made with vitamin C and Arctic cloudberry.
- Face and body gel from RevealU Skincare Inc.
- Shea sugar scrub with vitamin C from the Tree Hut.
- Vitamin B3 from Tru Niagen.
- Gin from Highclere Castle Spirits.