- Emilia Clarke cried when she met Beyoncé, she told “The Graham Norton Show” this week.
- Speaking on the episode that aired Friday night, the “Last Christmas” and “Game of Thrones” star talked about her experience meeting the singer at the Oscars after party she hosted with Jay-Z.
- “Queen Bey came up to me and obviously looked at me like, ‘I’d like to talk to you,’ and I just did not respond in the way that I was thinking she thought that I might respond,” Clarke said.
- “I was like, ‘Oh my god,’ too many drinks in, started crying. It didn’t go well. Literally eyes welling up, being like ‘I can’t handle this, it’s too intense.'”
- However, she said Beyoncé handled it “beautifully.”
- Elsewhere on the show, Clarke reuinited with “Game of Thrones” costar Jason Momoa, and was the subject of some fan-girling herself when she came face-to-face with a starstruck Camilla Cabello.
- You can watch the clip below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.