We rounded up the 10 best sales and deals happening online today, with savings on Apple Airpods Pro, brand items at eBags, sale styles at Frank and Oak, Backcountry, and Nike, plus more.
Deals in this story are subject to change throughout the day. The prices listed reflect the deal at the time of publication. For even more deals and savings across the web, check out Business Insider Coupons.
The best sales and deals happening today at a glance:
- Save an extra 25% sitewide at Frank and Oak
- Save up to 50% off past season’s styles at Backcountry
- Save up to 50% on select styles at Nike
- Save up to 60% on brand items at eBags
- Save $14 on Apple Airpods Pro on Amazon
Additional Business Insider-exclusive deals and longer-term sales going on now:
- Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Get a one-month free trial through ClassPass
- Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Save 30% off your first delivery and get free vegan cookie dough for life at Hungryroot
- Save up to $250 on a Bear Mattress and get 2 free pillows
Find the details of each sale below:
1. Save an extra 25% sitewide at Frank and Oak
The Canadian clothing company that makes stylish, sustainable clothes and shoes is having a 24-hour flash sale. For a short time you can save 25% sitewide using the promo code “FLASH25“.
2. Save up to 50% off past season’s styles at Backcountry
While some might find last season’s styles outdated, most recognize that the quality is all the same. Backcountry is holding a massive winter sale on last season’s styles where you can save up to 50% on popular brands like Patagonia, Marmot, Sorel, and more. The sale runs through January 31.
3. Save up to 50% on select styles at Nike
From athletic wear to athleisure, Nike currently has thousands of items on sale for both men and women. For a limited time, you can save up to 50% on shoes, tracksuits, hoodies, and more.
4. Save up to 60% on brand items at eBags
eBags make some of the best travel backpacks and best packing cubes around. Now through January 26, you can save up to 60% on branded items like luggage, laptop bags, travel accessories, and more. There are even flash deals happening throughout the duration of the sale where you can snag some extra savings using the promo code “TRAVEL” where marked.
5. Save $14 on Apple Airpods Pro on Amazon
Buy Apple Airpods Pro from Amazon for $234.99 (originally $249.99) [You save $14.01]
Apple’s Airpods Pro rarely go on sale, but now you save a little extra pocket change through Amazon. While these are currently out of stock, Amazon still allows you to order them at this discounted price and they’ll ship them as soon as they become available. In the past, we’ve seen that it has taken about 1-2 weeks.
6. Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
Apple Music is one of the most popular streaming services available, and Best Buy is offering a free four-month trial with no purchase required. All you have to do is make sure you’re signed into your account – and if you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
7. Get a 1-month free trial through ClassPass
After the holidays, you may have resolved to get back to the gym and start fresh in the new year. ClassPass is offering a one-month free trial for all new sign-ups from now through the end of January. Your free trial will give you 35 credits that can be used to access thousands of studios and gyms in over 2,500 cities. Click here to find out more about ClassPass and this deal.
8. Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
If traveling is on your bucket list for the new year, then you might want to consider signing up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You’ll get 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in your first three months, and your first year’s annual fee of $95 is waived. This card will also earn you 10x the miles when you book hotels through hotels.com, and for every 10 nights you book through Hotels.com, you’ll earn a free night. Learn more about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and other credit card deals here.
Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network if you apply for a credit card, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
9. Save 30% off your first delivery and get free cookie dough for the life of your subscription at Hungryroot
Hungryroot is a health-conscious meal delivery service that allows you to customize your preferences based on dietary needs and likes. Meals are delivered on a weekly basis, and all of them can be made in approximately 10 minutes. Now through January 23, receive 30% off your first delivery plus get free almond chickpea cookie dough in every box for the life of your subscription. You can read our full review here.
10. Save up to $250 on a Bear Mattress and get 2 free pillows
Bear Mattresses goes far beyond the standard of plush memory foam by incorporating Celliant into its mattresses. The material is designed to convert heat from the body into far-infrared – a type of energy that’s been proven to help rebuild cells. The technology can help you wake up feeling well-rested and free of aches and pains. Right now, you can save $150 on orders over $700 with the promo code “WS150,” $200 on orders of $1,000 with the promo code “WS200,” and $250 on orders over $1,300 with the promo code “WS250” at checkout. Plus, you’ll receive two free pillows.