- The Jonas Brothers – comprised of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas – performed at the 2020 Grammy Awards on Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, where they were nominated for best pop duo/group performance for “Sucker.”
- In addition to singing their recently-released track “What a Man Gotta Do” with a stage full of dancers and fireworks, the band also performed a small portion of an unreleased track called “Five More Minutes.”
- Fans also noticed that Shazaming the band’s performance unlocked a video from the Jonas Brothers, in which they referred to “What a Man Gotta Do” as their “new single off our forthcoming album.”
- The band released their fifth studio album, “Happiness Begins,” in June 2019.
- Watch the Jonas Brothers’ performance at the 62nd Grammys in the video below.
Jonas Brothers releasing their new single 5 More Minutes! pic.twitter.com/z6cB4OR3qq
— 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚎 (@joesarmpit) January 27, 2020
This is the video that appears when you Shazam. There’s going to be a new album and the new song they performed tonight is called 5 More Minutes. pic.twitter.com/aoCAj73bhQ
— Jonas News (@JonasConcerts) January 27, 2020