- Henrik Fisker has bounced back from the demise of his first car company, Fisker Automotive, with Fisker, Inc.
- Fisker, Inc. recently went public at a $3 billion valuation that quickly shot up to over $4 billion.
- The deal used a once-derided but now popular investment vehicle called a SPAC to execute a reverse-merger and list Fisker on the NYSE.
- The SPAC deal has given Fisker $1 billion to bring its Ocean SUV to market by 2022.
- Here’s the inside story of how Fisker and Apollo Global Management made the deal happen, in record time.
Henrik Fisker is a study in resiliency.
Word abonnee van Business Insider