- You can log out of Hulu on any PC or Mac computer, smart TV, or mobile device by simply finding the Account menu and choosing “Log out.”
- Once you log into Hulu on a mobile device, computer, TV, or media player, you can stay logged in for your convenience.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As a general rule, you don’t need to log out of your Hulu account after watching a TV show or movie.
You can stay logged in so you can avoid the login process next time.
But if you’re using a shared device or if you logged into a public computer or media player, you’ll want to log out when you’re done.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Hulu with Ads (From $5.99/month)
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Microsoft Surface Pro X (From $999 at Best Buy)
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)
iPad (From $329.99 at Best Buy)
Vizio V-Series 4K 58-inch TV (From $349.99 at Best Buy)
How to log out of Hulu on a mobile device
1. Start the Hulu app on your iPhone, Android, or tablet.
2. Tap "Account" in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Log out of Hulu."
How to log out of Hulu on a smart TV or streaming media player
1. Using the remote for your TV or media player, start the Hulu app.
2. Select "Account" or choose the account icon with your profile name beneath it.
3. Select "Log out."
4. Confirm that you want to log out of Hulu.
How to log out of Hulu on a computer
1. Open the Hulu website in a browser on your PC or Mac.
2. Click your account name in the upper-right corner of the page and click "Log Out."
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to delete a profile on your Hulu account on desktop or mobile
How to get rid of ads on Hulu by upgrading to the ad-free subscription plan
'Does Hulu have 4K?': Hulu's 4K capabilities, explained
How to turn off subtitles on Hulu on the desktop website or mobile app
How to cancel your Hulu free trial so you don't get charged for a paid subscription