- Sonic will be bringing fried Oreos back to its menu for a limited time.
- The fast-food chain previously debuted these fried cookies back in January.
- The Fried Oreo A La Mode will be $2.99 and will be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Sonic will also be serving up other fair favorites, like corn dogs and stuffed peppers.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Sonic is known for its adventurous menu items – and to celebrate the end of summer, the popular chain has brought back a beloved favorite and added a bunch of new dishes to its line-up.
For a limited time, the drive-in fast-food chain will bring back its fried Oreos with ice cream as part of its Fair-Faves lineup. It’s also debuting a corn dog and cheddar-stuffed fried jalapeno peppers.
The Fried Oreo A La Mode was first released on January 28 but is back for a limited time
The Fried Oreo A La Mode was first released on January 28 of this year but is now back for a limited time at select Sonic locations.
The cookies are battered and then fried and served with Sonic’s famous vanilla ice cream. It costs $2.99 per order and each comes with three Oreos, a Sonic representative previously told Insider.
Sonic is also be releasing a few other state-fair favorites, too, including cheese-stuffed jalapenos and $0.99 corn dogs
In addition to welcoming back fried Oreos, Sonic is debuting other state-fair staples like spicy Ched ‘R’ Peppers and a classic corn dog.
The Ched ‘R’ Peppers are spicy jalapenos that are stuffed with melty cheddar cheese and then breaded and fried. They’re served with a ranch dipping sauce and retail for just $2.99
Plus, the chain is releasing a classic dorn dog – a hot dog coated in sweet-corn batter and fried to golden perfection. The corn dog retails for just $0.99