- Anne Hathaway attended the red-carpet premiere of “Modern Love,” an Amazon original series, in New York City on Thursday.
- For the event, she paired white trousers with a tiered maternity blouse that had a single sleeve.
- She completed her glamorous look with gold jewelry, strappy heels, and fuchsia lipstick.
- Back in August, Hathaway also made headlines when she wore a magenta maternity dress that had daring cutouts.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Anne Hathaway showed off her maternity style while attending the premiere of “Modern Love,” an Amazon original series, in New York City on Thursday.
For the red-carpet event, she wore a cream-colored maternity blouse with a tiered bodice and single sleeve. She also donned white trousers that had a single pleat on each leg.
Gold jewelry, strappy heels, and fuchsia lipstick completed her glamorous look.
According to a fashion Instagram account called fashionn_blogss, Hathaway’s look was created by Oscar de la Renta. It’s similar to another piece by the designer, the Embroidered Wool-Blend Top, which was available on Moda Operandi for $3,690.
It’s not clear if Hathaway’s top was custom-made. Insider reached out to representatives for Oscar de la Renta to find out more, though they did not immediately respond.
Like many celebrities, Hathaway has made a case for bold maternity fashion
In August, for example, she attended a Broadway event wearing a magenta maternity gown designed by Brandon Maxwell. The ensemble’s skirt extended past her knees, and its halter-style top featured three daring cutouts. She paired the look with silver heels, a red clutch, and neutral makeup.
On Instagram, Hathaway previously revealed a hidden detail included on her dress: a white tag that read “Anne + 1.”
“As if it wasn’t enough you custom-made me and the bump a knockout dress, you put this tag in it,” Hathaway wrote to Maxwell on Instagram. “Thank you, new friend.”